Wings Of Fire Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The SkyWing Palace
Rules and Basic Information EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:27 am by Python

» The Arena
Rules and Basic Information EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:00 am by Python

» Adam Of the MudWings
Rules and Basic Information EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm by Python

» Information: MudWings
Rules and Basic Information EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 12:43 pm by Python

» Western Scavenger Den
Rules and Basic Information EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 2:45 pm by Python

» Eastern Scavenger Den
Rules and Basic Information EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:18 am by Python

» Diamond Spray Delta
Rules and Basic Information EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:14 am by Python

» The Palace
Rules and Basic Information EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:11 am by Python

» The Marshes
Rules and Basic Information EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:08 am by Python

Top posting users this week
No user

Rules and Basic Information

Go down

Rules and Basic Information Empty Rules and Basic Information

Post by Python Sun May 31, 2020 6:08 pm

RULES AND BASIC INFORMATION

Welcome to WOFrp! This is a community of Wings Of Fire fans and Role-players alike! I'm glad you decided to have a look at this server, and I do hope you stay.
I'm Python, the owner and head admin/coder for this website. If you ever need help, I would suggest checking the FAQ and if your question has not been answered there, PM @Demon_Wolves666 or @McLoun515 about it. I am also open for PMs, however, it will take a bit longer for you to get an answer. Now that the basic information is over, please read the rules below. You can find the discord server here!

Site Rules

1. Discrimination is strictly not allowed. If you are bullying someone because of their writing talents, their characters or gender/sexuality, then you will be warned. Continue and you will be banned.
  2. Any gender, sexuality is allowed. Any homophobia is not. Please keep any toxic opinions to yourself.
  3. Be respectful. If someone asks you to stop a conversation, please move the conversation to PMs or DMs. If you want a conversation stopped in chatbox, simply write ENOUGH.
  4. Spamming is not allowed unless it is in games. Please allow for at least two posts in between yours, unless its a 1 on 1 roleplay, or a writing/art topic.
  5. Pinging Mods or Admins is not allowed. You may ping them if you need them for roleplay, however, any other instances you cannot ping them.
  6. Listen to admins and moderators. Admins and moderators are the founders of this site and should be treated with respect.
  7. Swearing is allowed, however, slurs are strictly not allowed.
  8. If someone has not read the books, please do not attack them. They are here to learn, not be attacked.

Roleplay Rules

1. There is no character limit, however, please take into consideration how much time and effort you are putting into this roleplay before making 20+ characters. Try limiting yourself.
  2. You must have two or more sentences. See here for ways to make your roleplay posts longer.
  3. Power playing, Mary Sues or Gary Sues are not allowed. Do not control someone else's character unless they have said its ok. Your character cannot avoid every hit or always get back up after injuries. Keep it realistic. If your character would get hurt in real life, it will get hurt in roleplay.
  4. NPCs are allowed! If you need a random RainWing to pull your dragon away from a conversation, go right ahead!
  5. Unfortunately, special abilities can only be bought through our discord, and you may only have one animus dragon, however, if you do not own a discord PM me. I will work something out for you.

Chatbox Rules

1. Posting links, unless it is to images, is not allowed. Please keep everything appropriate. We can ban you from the chatbox.
  2. If someone wants a conversation dropped, drop the conversation. If you want a conversation stopped in chatbox, simply write ENOUGH.
  3. Do not spam Emoticons. If you do, you can be banned from the chatbox.

Warnings and/or Bans
There are three warnings before bans happen. In some cases, users will be banned without warning, however, if you keep to the rules then it will be fine. The warnings are as follows,

• 1 Warning
  • One Warning
  • Two Warnings
  • Three Warnings
  • 24 hour Ban
  • 48 Hour ban
  • 168 Hour ban
  • Full ban and IP ban

Python
Python
HER MAJESTY
HER MAJESTY